Stockton police are asking for the public's help in tracking down a fourth suspect in the bank robbery and hostage situation that claimed the life of an innocent woman and two suspects.
Stockton Crime Stoppers announced Monday they will pay a cash reward of up to $10,000 that leads to the arrest of the remaining accomplice.
Investigators have been working around the clock to determine who dropped off the three gunman at the Bank of the West on July 16, before driving off.
"Right now, we have no suspect description of that driver. We don't know who it was," said Officer Joe Silva, public information officer for the Stockton Police Department. The fourth suspect has been a mystery to detectives – despite the department receiving dozens of tips a day following last week's brazen crime that left three people dead, two others injured and one man in jail.
"We've had a record number of tips coming into the police department in regards to this case. They're calling the police department, crime stoppers, sending tips on our Facebook page," said Silva.
Police are now hoping the $10,000 cash reward brings more witnesses forward and leads to the arrest of the one remaining suspect.
The lone surviving suspect in the shootout was in court Monday as the long list of charges against him were read.
Jaime Ramos, 19, is charged with three counts of murder and 22 counts of attempted murder of police officers in the shootout.
The Stockton community continues to mourn the death of 41-year-old Misty Holt-Singh. The hostage died after being used as a human shield in the gunbattle.
A second hostage was released from the hospital on Monday, while the third is still being treated.
"I think the whole community wants to know who that driver was, so that's why 'Crime stoppers' is stepping up to the plate, doing their part in hopes the community will do their part," said Silva.
Anyone with any information on the case can call the Stockton Police Department or Crime Stoppers at (209)946-0600.